• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kanban inventory system in your shop?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
How do you guys manage inventory in your shop? Do you use software or a paper system? We actually use a simple visual inventory system with Kanbans here at FireSprint. Here's a slide deck and links to our whole system if you feel like it would be helpful. Completely FREE.

1710194201652.png
VEE7JMTIryMAsTpDpC7brnX57lg_0THa3zqBzYd2PQ0ZsXcJR_l1klP5WjUurqrXICkY0GQYOa_uA4igRQGaqf9vN3W2I8D8cAyGMWGnfoA3TmV_hGHcFNQBmUeBMrFHhmR5K2AOgwSQNmycEHXbZ3uWYQ=nw
HvBH0EKxmzyWjpOPUFw7cW9r95s4hnclPv95i4by4WYtLwnziWLPnXiA8gry4iUGWjvw4fxsUyume-3s-e6RpU8R1p7cXVlb5J8wnCVjUT7sKyuLlfpxs_1n_x1YrZyn8X6WiOyqTiZEHmsc8Xpb56jtKg=nw

Attachments

• 1710194154710.png
    1710194154710.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 65

victor bogdanov

Any other ideas on shop inventory systems?
I'm lucky enough to be a 10 minute drive from Fellers, Grimco and GSG, Lindenmeyr and a few others so on the rare occasion I run out of something I can get same day, but very rare I need something that fast.

Visual system works pretty good for me but I probably use under 10 materials

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'm lucky enough to be a 10 minute drive from Fellers, Grimco and GSG, Lindenmeyr and a few others so on the rare occasion I run out of something I can get same day, but very rare I need something that fast.

Visual system works pretty good for me but I probably use under 10 materials
That is handy for sure. We are pretty lucky to be in a central Omaha light industrial area right off the interstate. Maybe not as important today, but when we were smaller, and fixing everything ourselves, being close to everything was very helpful. Even just drawing a line on the shelf to remind you to reorder when you pull the item is a huge improvement for even a tiny shop.