• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KeenCUT

Ajmotofx

Im looking into a KeenCut Saber Cutter i am in California and would be looking to get one ASAP... does anyone know of somewhere that is in California, also does anyone have this cutter, or recommend another brand, for a 60 inch cutter

One of the best tools in the shop... I would consider getting one larger than 60 inches. The 104 inch model takes care of 98% of what I do in the shop.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We've had the 102" Keencut Javelin with the optional table for a number of years and can't imagine being without it. Never quite understood the value of a 60" cutter by comparison even with the additional materials it will cut.

dlndesign

We just purchased a keen cut 106", great investment. We just went through keen cuts website and ordered it. we're in california too. Came in just fine.