• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

keep me from murder a customer

wwpro

Hi there
He sent me a logo, I need to design a mural with a lot of text, obviously, using the same font. He went out of the country and I cannot reach him. Between this and the end of Dexter I'm pissed :p

thanks folks !

Attachments

• 4fc310749cca7371e2d6a91286f6044d.jpeg
    4fc310749cca7371e2d6a91286f6044d.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 69

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
yep, rockwell. so, did you like or hate how Dexter ended? me it was hated it

Actually I disliked most of what they did this season as compared to previous seasons ... but I've also shelved any plans I had of moving to the northwest. :ROFLMAO:

wwpro

Thank you guys, that was FAST !

About Dexter, I don't know, kinda same thing that happened with LOST, but I guess is hard to please everybody with a series finale. Too me it was bad I guess, but I'm not one to go into symbolism and what the writers wanted to show .... I'm dumb, show it to me, keep me entertained and that's it :D

Thanks for the ID !

Marlene

for a final season it didn't seem liek they put much effort into it. hated that they killed Deb. did like that Dexter seemed to be moving in a direction where he didn't ahve to kill and might be able to live a life with Hannah and his son. him all alone in the northwest was what? him being ok with not killing and being alone or him going on killing but with no dead dad or Deb for support. just didn't like the ending, felt cheated out of an ending

HulkSmash

ending of dexter was stupid. It was not creative or surprising at all.
It's like they tried to wrap something up too fast. Need another 6-7 episode to end it more smoothly

Marlene

ending of dexter was stupid. It was not creative or surprising at all.
It's like they tried to wrap something up too fast. Need another 6-7 episode to end it more smoothly​

agree. the last few leading up to the end I wondered if they remembered that this was the end as they didn't seem to be going anywhere. not creative at all. only thing that could have made it worse was if they ended it with the old stand by, it was all just a dream

ThinkRight

Like was said above ...
The entire season sucked.
I was hoping for a more of a cliff hanger for a show spin off ,maybe Deb picking up the torch or Harrison showing the same deranged behavior Dexter had as a kid.
Hate that is gone though...
But we still have Homeland !
WooooHoooo !
:toasting: