• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale KERN HSE 50" X 100" W/ 500w Tube & Metal Cutting (MD)

jayselway

Selling my KERN HSE 50"X100". Last time we tested the tube it came in at 498 watts. This is a CO2 laser with the metal cutting option. Also comes with 5" lens, 2.5" lens, and a 2.5" metal cutting lens. Also includes two grizzly blowers for exhaust and a chiller. I also have an air compressor I will consider letting go if you buy it.

It works perfectly (actually running a job on it right now) and is an absolute beast of a machine. You can cut 1" thick acrylic with a glass polished edge right off the laser, as well as 1.25" thick hardwoods, plywood, steel, stainless, and much more.

I bought it two years ago for $100k, refurbished from Kern and am asking $74999. I have some flexibility on that though, so I'm willing to consider any reasonable offer.

I would prefer to sell it locally or have you pick it up so that I don't have to crate and freight it.

If you are interested, please email jay@jumbieindustries.com.

If you want to see some of the work we completed with this machine, visit instagram.com/jumbieindustries or jumbieindustries.com

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpg
    IMG_5695.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 168