• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keurig anyone?

sar bossier

I can see the place where they make the coffee from my office window. the air smells really good here. they are building a new huge building for a new roaster so the smells will only get better. I don't have a single brew as of yet but now there are re-usable little unit that you can fill yourself, I am looking into getting one. for an office they are the best as most palces I go now have them. it's nice to be able to pick a flavor and have a fresh brew.

OK, Marlene! I'm officially jealous now! I would never get any work done if I smelled that all day! lol

thewood

I don't have one, nor would I want one.
I like plain old coffee, not the flavored stuff.
:)
Love....jill

I don't drink much flavored coffee either. I prefer it black.

That being said, Keurig offers tons of unflavored varieties. I love my Keurig. As the lone coffee drinker in my household, the Keurig allows me to make a good cup of coffee in minutes with no cleanup, babysitting, filters, mess, etc. It brews directly into my to-go mug. Perfect for hectic mornings when I am scrambling to get the kids ready for school.

Lately, I've been enjoying Sumatra, Green Mtn's Dark Magic and Donut Shop Regular.

gabagoo

I got mine at Christmas and it has issues. Not sure of the model but it has a pretty large reservoir and for some reason it wont syphon the water maybe 25% of the time. You have to unplug it and plug it back in or lift the reservoir and re insert it then it works... having said that, i find the convenience of the machine great and I like a strong cup of coffee and they make them. I also like the donut house but it is to weak so i brew 2 of them one after the other on the smallest cup size. Chai Tea is good too. I get 24 k cups for about $14.00

WildWestDesigns

I got mine at Christmas and it has issues. Not sure of the model but it has a pretty large reservoir and for some reason it wont syphon the water maybe 25% of the time. You have to unplug it and plug it back in or lift the reservoir and re insert it then it works... having said that, i find the convenience of the machine great and I like a strong cup of coffee and they make them. I also like the donut house but it is to weak so i brew 2 of them one after the other on the smallest cup size. Chai Tea is good too. I get 24 k cups for about $14.00

Have you cleaned the system? Might have buildup in the lines that's keeping it from working correctly.

CES020

You can brew regular coffee in it as well. They make a little thing that you put the coffee in and you can just use your own coffee. I think it was about $15.

Speedsterbeast

I'm actually still amazed that products keep coming out like the Kureg and the Swiffer that just keep adding to garbage we put into landfills. I am actually quite against these types of products and would like to see products come out that reduce waste and not increase it.
That being said, I have tried it and it is pretty good coffee. But give me Jamaican Blue Mountain any day.

gabagoo

I'm actually still amazed that products keep coming out like the Kureg and the Swiffer that just keep adding to garbage we put into landfills. I am actually quite against these types of products and would like to see products come out that reduce waste and not increase it.
That being said, I have tried it and it is pretty good coffee. But give me Jamaican Blue Mountain any day.
\

Really? with us being in the sign industry and all the %^%$ we throw out...lol

JoshLoring

FYI:
Anyone buying kcups use coffee rocket. You will need a corporate account but it's the best pricing anywhere..

JoshLoring

Must have personalized coffee mugs with your coffee maker. Yes.. I'll have another

Attachments

• image-2557464478.jpg
    image-2557464478.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 42

Atomic DNA

Details! Mods, 1/4 mile, etc?
Not to hijack the thread, but my first viper was a '97 GTS, 510 striker with a Roe supercharger and some internal engine upgrades (Rods, pistons, Clevite main and rod bearings, hydraulic roller cam and lifters, roller rockers and a few more goodies). Unitrax half shafts, Quaife rear end with 3:33 gears. 8# pulley and a vec2 engine management system. Car put down some good numbers 685 hp 750 ft# torque. (Ran mid to low 10's).

The '06 coupe I have now is a lot more tame. It is mostly stock with 4way adjustable Motons, straight exhaust and a SCT tune. '08 hood, custom Iforged wheels and custom paint by me. Haven't dynoed it. Maybe around 500 at the wheels. Fixing to put it up for sale.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We have one. Lasted about 5 months and died. They do not seem very reliable from what I've read.