• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kimoto USP4

sdisney

We have been using a product by Kimototech under the product ID USP4.
We were recently told by our local vendor that the company is changing direction and going further into the touch screen field.
The media if we wanted would deliver at a almost double price with a 2 month turn time.
Now that is on demand service.
I can't blame them the touch screen business is booming now.
My problem is fter doing several test I have found a similar product that has a few issues but the manufacturer is trying to work through this with us.
My question is does anyone have any recommendations for a white
4mil Synthetic paper that accepts pigmented inks, Matte finish, is water resistant can be thermal laminated (low temp 195ºF) with a over 6 month outdoor life span.
The prints can range from the coldest areas in the country to the hottest.
Thanks to all with any input.

Steve Werner

First, your vendor is correct, I represent the Kimoto line and they are moving in a different direction. Just not enough aqueous business in Kimoto's view to support the product line, it's been diminishing for years for them. I checked with Hexis and they offer no synthetic paper. You might want to try LexJet or Sihl.