• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

kinda OT freelance designer request

tiredcreations

My wife is in need of a graphic designer that can take on smaller design/layout projects. Not having much luck finding a local source for reliable, reasonable priced work. The majority of the requests will be for designing invitations for weddings, fundraising events, corporate events... reply cards, programs, menus, place cards, table numbers, etc.

Sometimes it will be one or the other, sometimes all of the above and keeping a theme. Looking for someone creative & modern, good reputation, with quick turn around and able to create files ready to send out for print.

Anybody here do this? Know anyone who does? :thankyou:

signswi

What do you consider reasonable? If it's less than $60/hour you should hire someone to work in-house because you won't find many quality designers charging less than that (who will be in business long before going broke).