• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kiss cut on roland vp-300???

Rev Designs

Anyone successfully manage to do kiss cutting on their vp-300? I've printed with registration marks, laminated, then cut-out like normal. I then pushed a pin through the crop mark so that I could set the base-point when i flipped the media over for the kiss cut. Went into versaworks and imported the file with a .05 offset and then mirrored it within versaworks. Sent that to cut and every time the kiss cut is off and it varies each time.

I'm just curious if anyone has figured out a good method for this as i don't like to do the perf-cut feature on my roland and it looks a lot nicer than slitting squares.

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Matt

Rev Designs

I have plenty of graphics that need printing.. that is not the problem.. just asking a question because it would be a nice finishing touch for some of the better clients i have!! Sometimes going the extra mile really pays off with some people.