• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KK Label Vinyl?

showcase 66

I am thinking of buying one of my competitors out and when we went over everything he has in his shop/garage and he has 2 rolls of 60" x 100' of Carbon fiber. One black and one silver. He said he got them about 2 months ago showed me the invoice for them so I know they are not old but I have never heard of KK Label vinyl. Looks like a lot of what he has is this type of vinyl.

I am not sure I want to buy all of his inventory if it is crap material.

Anyone know of this type of vinyl or have used it before?

Thanks in advance.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
They have been around forever it seems like, I have always liked their various finishes they offer but never sold any of it for some reason.

jayhawksigns

First thing I thought of was Sears, Kim Kardashian couldn't be making vinyl too could she?

Never heard of the brand myself though.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Guys I just got hooked up with them as they are right in my backyard and I gotta tell you the sample packet I got for the carbon fiber is pretty cool looking stuff, if anyone is looking for pricing let me know. Anyone interested in seeing the product line also let me know.

J

john1

They don't offer their print vinyls in 30" widths, So this counts me out with my SP300i

unit29

I have used there clear stuff to do odd signs and some cars in October 2011 no problems. Will is always helpful .