• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knifeless tape for 951?

1eyedclyde

I have a client wanting tapered ralley stripes on a custom hood of a newer mustang, will the knifeless tape work for vinyl like 751 or 951?

Speedsterbeast

Just finished a truck hood this week with flat black 751 ralley stripes.
Used knifeless tape for rounding the front of the stripes near the grille. It works fantastic. Just make sure that the filament is cutting the center of the tape before you get to the vinyl and not one side or the other. Truck.jpg

WrapCut

Customers have used WrapCut® Fine Filament Edge Cutting Tape for a variety of projects, from racing strips to intricate circular designs and entire bus installs.

Just make sure that the filament is cutting the center of the tape before you get to the vinyl and not one side or the other. View attachment 79895

Have you had a look at WrapCut® Fine Filament Edge Cutting Tape? The cutting filament is ALWAYS on the edge of the tape ensuring a precise cut exactly where you want it every time (and we ship to Canada as well -- being a fellow Canadian company and all!)

Right now you can try out a 200' roll of WrapCut for the minimal cost of shipping and handling ($9 to US and Canada). For more information, you can check out http://www.langeman.com/WrapCut/free-roll