• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knifeless Tape Sale for those who use it

Just got a flyer from Tubelite for a knife less tape sale. I think it was a really good price $8.20 for 150 ft and $16.36 for 300 ft. Normally its like $40 for the 150 ft rolls. Just thought I'd share for those who use it. They were all out of stock so they are being drop shipped, but for that price couldn't pass up a bunch!

fmg

Great product and a very helpful bunch of people over at Knifeless Tech Systems!

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Ive got a call in to order more tomorrow, thanks for the tip! Hopefully they will bring in more stock for me.

BTW, Does anyone here use anything except the 1/8" stuff? Its all Ive ever used, but obviously there are two other sizes...does anyone get any good use out of the other sizes?

WB

I just ordered 1 roll of 1/8" x 150' for $33.95 I wanted to test it against the cheaper WrapCut cutting tape.

mudmedia

I can not get the Wrap Cut to make any bends or curves...On straight line surfaces it works just as good I suppose but I struggle with the red wrapcut on corners.

WB

I can not get the Wrap Cut to make any bends or curves...On straight line surfaces it works just as good I suppose but I struggle with the red wrapcut on corners.

I can get it to turn in one direction but it sucks going in the opposite. Knifeless seams to do alot better job holding a curve in both directions.