• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knights of Equity logo?

Jillbeans

All I have is an actual lapel pin (smaller than an Irish penny)
and a Google Image.
Tried BOTW.
Does anyone know a source for this logo or should I just Vector Doctor it?
:thankyou:
Love....Jill

Attachments

• knightsofequity.jpg
    knightsofequity.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 87

SignManiac

Jill that looks real easy to reproduce. the circular wheat bit is fairly common and the rest would be an easy build in corel. I bet if you give it a shot you see its worth attempting.

Jillbeans

I gave it the old college try.
Looks a bit cheesy.
I may eliminate the fake engine turned gold look.
It's for a bizcard.
This is what I had to go with (2nd pic)
That and the first thing I posted.

Attachments

• equity.jpg
    equity.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 104
  • pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 71

SignManiac

Jill fantastic job! You done better than I was expecting. Learning how to fish is still boring as (heck) but look what you learned :)

And the gold looks great.

visualeyez

Looks good, however i would trash the black stroke./drop shadow around the gold, and add a true highlight and shadow value... If it were to be viewed up close at high res.
For a biz card, you went above and beyond! Great job, I just wish my monitor was calibrated so I could tell what blue that is.

-Keith

Jillbeans

I hear you. And I agree with you too.
I should have enlarged it to a decent size and made the right kind of changes.
I hate using that pen outline tool thing.
But I wasn't thinking "big" that day.
D'oh!
It should be a reflex blue to deep navy blue gradient. When I switched it to CMYK it became the color of cheap faded jeans, so I had to do some tinkering!