• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kongsberg iXL Critical Machine warning 3020

M@CK

Kongsberg iXL Critical Machine warning 3020,
Got this error today while starting a routing job now the router wont start anymore, help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

BigNate

I see no one else is attempting this one... what did the display say when you hit the <Message Display> button?

1689206436925.png

M@CK

Hey BigNate, Thanks for answering !
Here's the info I get :

Info: Could not connect to LUST inverter.

Info: IBAG Init error.

Info: SendTolIBAG busy 0 NewStat 2 PrevNewState 1 InputState 1 IBAG_IDLE
Info:

Info: uchIBAG_InputState 2,IBAG_CONNECT

Regards !

BigNate

from the manual - "
• IBAG inverter
The IBAG inverter is not disconnected by the mains connection of the
cutting table.
Do not remove the cover of this unit until the mains connection has
been removed from the socket outlet for the IBAG inverter"

It looks like this "IBAG inverter" is plugged into the wall as well as into the computer? (I have never seen you machine, I JUST DID A GOOGLE SEARCH for you...) To me it sounds like a computer is supposed to control a dangerous item with its own power (the IBAG inverter) and the computer is not getting a signal saying it has control over the IBAG inverter - so you will not be hurt it is giving you a warning.

I would check any connection and maybe relay that goes between the main board and this IBAG Inverter. (if this inverter has its own computer, maybe try unplugging it and a hard restart - the error indicates the computer could not connect to the inverter - is the inverter plugged in?)

M@CK

Yeah just got off the phone with Kongsberg, they got me to do some testing and since everything else works its probably a bad board specific to the IBAG that sends the signal to the relay to stay on :(
So yeah no easy fix unfortunately.

Thanks a million BigNate !