• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KR3 Banned for Life ? ? ?

KR3 Banned for Life ? ? ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CenturySigns

Custom Sign Shop Designer
Wow!!! I have told other graphics people in my community about this site, maybe not such a good idea after seeing this.I didn't see the post in question(don't care to either), why don't we all just drop the Jr. High drama stuff and let Fred moderate HIS site, he's done a great job so far ,I think he can handle this one too.

designersign km

Banned For Life? Hear Me Out!!!!!!!!

Hello Sign people,
I just need to clearify something. This Guy, Kent (KR3), is a great person. This thing he posted was a complete mistake and had an attached link he was totally unaware of. I can guarantee you it was not an intentional situation. I know this person and would totally vouche for him. I am the owner of my own Sign Company in MA. (Designer Sign) and would assure you this was a complete accident. Please let this guy back on, he's only human. He's a very intelligent Printer and uses this service as a resource daily and would not jeopordize that. Thank you for your time and please show a little mercy.

Sincerely,
Kristian Mather
Owner/Principal

Store# 781-447-0970
Designer Sign
91 South Ave.
Whitman, MA
:thankyou:

D2S

Welcome post a welcome post, of course I am welcoming you from twenty minutes south of you

KR3signguy

I would first like to apologize for my ignorance of hotlinked files.
There was never any intention of displaying any images that crosses the line. Up until now I’ve never been
aware of how a hotlink file can switch. I just thought it remained as is. I do understand how some of you
believe it was intentional because of my sense of unconventional humor but surely it was not.
As a promise to you guys, I will tone it way down and conform to the requests.
As I truly enjoy this forum.

To those who threw me under the bus:
I suggest not to jump to conclusions for this could have happened to anyone that posts photos.
How would you feel if you found posts requesting your life ban????? Exactly.
For the record, I have NEVER personally attacked ANYONE and will continue this.
Afterall I do have some morales, believe it or not. I am a better person than anyone of you will ever know.
I feel there is lots of resentment , bitterness & control in this forum that is petty and more childish than my posts.
Your impulsive comments and transparent accusations have left you open for critisism also.
One should judge not before you judge yourself.

To those who voted no ban:
Thank you for being objective and unbiased.

My perspective:
I fully respect Freds decision of my suspention regardelss of my intent.
The drunken santa pic was to juxtapoz the sexy scantalous clad santas lady helper previously posted.
Some of my perceived random photos contrast the ridiculous banned religous, political banter that remains
after Freds formal request as well as many other spirited topics that I found a need to add to.
I know I can be silly at times but when needed, I give my opinions upon critiques, digital printing,
processes, design, vendors, free art sites and other areas of the business. Some of you fail to recognize this
and choose to display links of my humor to influence opinions that I serve no purpose here. Oh well.
I see myself a closer resemblance to Patch Adams over the skewed comparison of John Wayne Gacy.
I am no threat to anyone. I’m here for occational information & most of all sign business comraderie.

Once again, this forum is truly a great thing and I don’t ever want to be a part of it’s decline.
So going forward, I promise to contribute in a most positive , constructive and always humorous manner.
I will not hold any hard feelings towards those who voted me banned, for I am understanding to all of
your viewpoints whether I agree or not.

Thank you all

Kent

Replicator

KR3, there were many of us that voted for the ban . . .

and then later recanted the ban, and felt as if that punishment would be to harsh !

So the poll numbers mean nothing at this point !

Flame

Glad to see you didn't put that up on purpose.

I get a kick out of your photo's sometimes, and your sense of humor. Let's just keep it all clean and move on.

Welcome back dude!

KR3signguy

Thanks & no apologies needed.
I'm gonna try & move on. This thread leaves a bad taste in my mouth sorta speak.
Thanks.

PMG

All thou i keep quiet on the matter and voted no.... i respect what you said in your returning Post KR3...welcome back!!!!!