• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

kudos on the BIG SQUEEGEE

gabagoo

I have been left to do my own in house installs as my employee who takes care of all that is off for an undefined period. Had to do a large 4' x 20' banner with big 38" letters. I am so rusty and I started using a regular squeegee and I could hear the bubbles forming in the first letter and then sat back and thought, wait a minute, this is a job for the BIG SQUEEGEE!!!
effortlessly I was finished putting down all those big letters in 15 minutes!!! Power to the Big Squeegee!! Thanks Dale

gnatt66

nice! i installed 16 16x24 prints in no time the other night. 3165ra, no lam. They went perfectly.

and used oracal 210 for the first time last week. a little bit 'thinner' than the lam i'm used to and required a definate pull from the backing paper, but went on beautifully and looked great!

Jumpshoutmedia

Agree! I got my big squeegee a few weeks ago, and I can't believe how well it works! I can't believe I waited this long to get one.

Mosh

BS Rules! Did you watch the DVD? Every time I hear the TOP GUN theme I laugh, cause on the DVD they have a cheap knock off of it in the background. Da Da Da Da Duh squeegie in the danger zone!!!!

Salmoneye

I just purchased one and had an awful time with putting down 210 lam. I youtubed it and saw that there is a trick to putting down that particular lam. Looking forward to trying it again.

TheSnowman

Oracal lam's do suck with the big squeegee because of the thin backing. For smaller stuff it's simple though, or for bigger stuff get another person to pull the backing, or try the "double stick tape" method that Dale posted.

ast

Hi guys! We have some cut-out vinyl sticker that we need to mount on windows (front adhesive, so bubbles is the least we want), which particular BIG SQUEEGEE is best for this job? We plan to do it via dry application.

Do-Over

You can try the cradle tool or the yard sign tool. I don't know what size the graphic your referring to is. Both those work well for me tho.

Hi guys! We have some cut-out vinyl sticker that we need to mount on windows (front adhesive, so bubbles is the least we want), which particular BIG SQUEEGEE is best for this job? We plan to do it via dry application.

ast

Thanks a lot for the info! Are there video to show on how to use with cut-out vinyls? Because the demo videos are only with square vinyls.

You can try the cradle tool or the yard sign tool. I don't know what size the graphic your referring to is. Both those work well for me tho.

Last edited: