• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kudos to CET service/support

10sacer

Will try not to make this long.

As I write this from my son's hospital room, there are 2 technicians from CET Color at my shop diagnosing and hopefully repairing an imaging issue I encountered on my FK512ZZ UV flatbed.

The reason I mention this is because I don't think you would get this type of service and support from any other manufacturer of any size and I am truly grateful they made it happen on a Saturday when I am dealing with other issues.

Initial problem began Wednesday morning with intermittent head start issues and had gotten progressively worse. CET sent in a couple of boards and cables to try, but it did not fix the issue. I had to leave for hospital Friday afternoon. CET called me back and said the technician would be there Saturday to try to fix issue. I wasn't expecting anyone til at least Monday so this was fantastic news to say the least.

Anyway, a huge thank you goes out to Dave Cich, Ernie Chin, Carrie Bowen and Ice Ginandoy from CET and the new technician whose name I don't know who came down to look at the machine on his weekend.

Sean

Jack Knight1979

I'm glad to hear you machine is being worked on and you'll have one less problem to deal with.

I hope that everything works out with your son. Sending down positive vibes.

10sacer

Thanks, Jack. Appreciate the thoughts. Now we are battling keeping pneumonia from forming.

For those interested - the printer issue ended up being a corrupt Onyx printer driver. I never would have thought that would be the issue, but its kinda fun discovering a new potential problem that can keep others from being down for long.

Sean

10sacer

He is getting better each day. With all the pain meds they have flowing through him, I don't know how he functions.

They took a cool photo before the surgery where you can see the sternum pushing in on his heart and another one post-implant and there is a nice gap there now.

He's getting better with each day and is - I'm sure - tired of all the commotion in and around him at the hospital, but this will pass soon and we will get him home and start the task of getting him physically stronger again.

Thanks for the concern,

Sean