Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kudos to Grimco

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by Vinylman, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Vinylman

Vinylman Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Berlin Center, Ohio
    A great big thank you to Michael Wenrich Branch Manager of Grimco in Orlando Florida.:thumb:

Mike stepped in where others had seriously dropped the ball regarding a minor issue I was having getting an item returned to Grimco.

Mike went above and beyond the call of duty, and actually contacted me personally today and spearheaded a proper and equitable reconciliation between myself and the aforementioned company.

I'm placing this here in the shout outs to vendors because I was not so subtly reminded of my obligation to do so. The other thread that wobbled off course needed to be set a right, and so the purpose of this shout out.

Thanks again Mike and Grimco:U Rock::thankyou: you've helped to put the wheels back on the wagon, bring peace to Northeastern Ohio, and perhaps set the tone for the upcoming G8 conference in Oslo Norway.:notworthy:

Tags:
  2. onlinestar

onlinestar Guest

Oh man this is cheesy

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Not only cheesy, looks like someone is really kissing azz!!!

4. StarSign

StarSign Active Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Southern Utah
    I wonder how many pages this will go

5. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    So on the same main page there is a thread about how terrible and incompetent Grimco is and now this one that professes an unabiding love for them - both from the same OP.

Sounds like somebody needs a Xanax.

BTW - I get most of my rigid and roll material from Grimco in Greensboro, NC and they have always been helpful and make good when things get screwy.

6. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    Man. They sound AWESOME!

Do they deliver to Sydney?

7. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    That's sweet, what was the problem anyways? :ROFLMAO:

8. ChicagoGraphics