• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kudos to Grimco

Vinylman

A great big thank you to Michael Wenrich Branch Manager of Grimco in Orlando Florida.:thumb:

Mike stepped in where others had seriously dropped the ball regarding a minor issue I was having getting an item returned to Grimco.

Mike went above and beyond the call of duty, and actually contacted me personally today and spearheaded a proper and equitable reconciliation between myself and the aforementioned company.

I'm placing this here in the shout outs to vendors because I was not so subtly reminded of my obligation to do so. The other thread that wobbled off course needed to be set a right, and so the purpose of this shout out.

Thanks again Mike and Grimco:U Rock::thankyou: you've helped to put the wheels back on the wagon, bring peace to Northeastern Ohio, and perhaps set the tone for the upcoming G8 conference in Oslo Norway.:notworthy:

10sacer

So on the same main page there is a thread about how terrible and incompetent Grimco is and now this one that professes an unabiding love for them - both from the same OP.

Sounds like somebody needs a Xanax.

BTW - I get most of my rigid and roll material from Grimco in Greensboro, NC and they have always been helpful and make good when things get screwy.