Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help L25500 Delsol not detected

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Hiks, May 11, 2019.

1. Hiks

Hiks New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    UK
    I've been getting an error code on startup all day today, tried doing an EEPROM reset to no avail so checking checking the hardware systems in the diagnostics menu and upon going through the electronics test in the printmech get a "Delsol not detected" and the system shuts down.

Does anybody know what this part is? google is telling me nothing apart from a guy that seemingly replaced the printmech for the issue to remain.

I don't want to get rid of the old girl just yet having recently done a service.

Tags:
  2. Bruce Mello

Bruce Mello Many years in the Production Business

Sep 11, 2018
    Long Island, NY
    I have been resolving many Latex printer problems with all the customers I have serviced for the past 15 years.
    My best resolution for latex currently is replacing it with an OkiData Colorpainter or an Epson Surecolor printer