• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500: Extended Warranty?

GP

To extend or not extend?

Yes? No?

Seems pretty pricey. I am leaning towards no.

It depends. Have you had your printer serviced a few times. If so you will know how quickly tech time adds up.

We decided to go with the extended and next thing we know the heater goes bad. The warranty cost just about as much as it does to replace the heater.

Get one.

tattoo.dan

Yeah I am in same situation. Debating the extended. Seems really pricey to me as well. Probably won't get it. May regret it though...

ChicagoGraphics

Don't get it and just put that money you spend on it aside so in case something does goes wrong you have it, and if you don't use it then it's better for you then.

KevSign

Depend how much you print, my hardly problem over 3yrs now. Almost time to replace belt, other than that keep printing.

My other HP waterbase Z6100 over 5yrs just replace mainboard. This mainboard replace because I using third party ink on my Z6100 from KAS in from SCal. Do not use their inks, the ink chip fail, that make printer work harder and downtime too. We were use their ink early last year cost tech over $1,000 which we never pay in 4 yr. with original ink.

Bottom line KAS and SAM-ink = SUCK DONOT USE THEM!