• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

l25500 keeps on getting Error 43:10 restart the printer

quicksigns

My printer keeps on gettin the error 43:10 and ask to restart the printer. When it comes back, sometimes it works again and a lot of time it tells me the same thing again. please help

quicksigns

I've replaced the vacuum fan, and it still gives me the 43:10 error. I replaced the interconnect PCA and the error 43:10 is still there. what else is there to replace?

GP_Oz

You might need somebody to come in and troubleshoot the printmech board.
He controls the vac, the interconnect is just that, an interconnect board (jumer if you will)
There is a fairly in depth doc on printmech and interconnect led diag

Bobross

This issue began for us today.
Ran a diagnostic test for the vac fans which passed successfully on the first attempt but failed on the second attempt. Waiting on a service call to HP.

Anyone successfully solve this issue or have good diagnostic advice before i go throwing parts at it?

I would check to see what it is exactly causes the fault. It's a bad vacumm fan but what causes the error to actually throw. Sometimes the HP will tell you it's this but a simple fix in the chain of command will solve your issue. If the error comes from a draw of power. Maybe your platen is clogged so the vacumm is working to hard and the printer thinks the vacumm is the issue automatically but really the issue is the airflow.

We used to get an error every once in awhile which basically meant the motor for the carriage was dying. But the culprit was dirty rails. The dirt on the rails was enough to slow the carriage causing the motor to use extra power to move it. So the printer thought that the motor was dying. We could have replaced a bunch of parts but we cleaned it thouroughly a couple times and the issue went away.

Check to see where the error originates from and what actually causes it. The errors are there usually to let you know when the big things need replacing or work on them. But sometimes it's the little things that cause the printer to think it's larger things.

My 2 cents.

Bobross

I would check to see what it is exactly causes the fault. It's a bad vacumm fan but what causes the error to actually throw. Sometimes the HP will tell you it's this but a simple fix in the chain of command will solve your issue. If the error comes from a draw of power. Maybe your platen is clogged so the vacumm is working to hard and the printer thinks the vacumm is the issue automatically but really the issue is the airflow.

We used to get an error every once in awhile which basically meant the motor for the carriage was dying. But the culprit was dirty rails. The dirt on the rails was enough to slow the carriage causing the motor to use extra power to move it. So the printer thought that the motor was dying. We could have replaced a bunch of parts but we cleaned it thouroughly a couple times and the issue went away.

Check to see where the error originates from and what actually causes it. The errors are there usually to let you know when the big things need replacing or work on them. But sometimes it's the little things that cause the printer to think it's larger things.

My 2 cents.

Thanks for the reply!

Platen is clean and clear including all vacuum holes. HP Support says 3-5 days before a tech can be on site or they can ship all three potentially defective parts. :banghead:

I have seen mention of a foam mask over the vacuum fans being clogged. Any more info available on this?

GP_Oz

My 2 cents.

I have actually seen this but only once - also with the scan motor, it was messing up the printmech and throwing out dryer errors.
Tis pretty rare indeed but it is definitely possible.