• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 adding extra bottom margin at random

FooSchnickens

Seems the hits just keep on coming. After struggling with an ink dropoff issue for several weeks (which magically cleared up, thank goodness) this has now popped up. About every 2 or 3 prints the press will add a 4" bottom margin before beginning the print. While it's not a huge issue and that amount of waste is easily built into our cost of printing, it's an odd issue nonetheless. I've verified that the extra top and bottom margin settings on the press are both set to "none" and restarting both the press and RIP haven't had any effect. No changes have been made on the RIP side as it's the same quickset I've used since we first got everything set up last year.

Running Onyx 10 with the latest HP firmware on the press.

danno

I had the margin issue after a firmware update. I shut the printer and the onyx station down, went to lunch, came back and fired everything up and all has been well.