• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 & Error code 79:04

JoeBoomer

Had my printer for a week now and I've gotten 79:04 errors multiple times a day consistently. Anyone have any insight, remedies, etc. ??

I'm going to call HP today, but seems like there are some bugs with the L26500 firmware (according to my Grimco-hired tech)

- Thanks

sowinski_t

Found this online and I've had that happen to me once or twice. Check your physical connections (loose cables, etc) and try re-RIPing the job as well. Hopefully it's nothing worse than that for you. Good luck!

Ditchmiester

I just upgraded to the newest firmware Version 8.0.0 and right after updating it I got the same error. After restarting it worked fine. What version firmware are you running?

sowinski_t

I'm still back on SP-SP_6.0.0.3
If it the firmware update is causing issues I'm definately not upgrading it now!
You didn't RIP the job, upgrade your firmware then try to print it by any chance? That could use a crash as well...