• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 Price Drop?

Robert Gruner

Dave and Sue,

HP current latex promo (Sep 01-30).

1. Buy an HP L26500 (61") and receive $3,000.00 cash back mail-in rebate from HP for the main controller board from an elgible 42" or wider aqueous printer or a 30" or wider solvent printer/printer-cutter.

Find an authorized HP reseller and negotiate your best price for printer. Once installed, end user can file for additional $3K rebate.

2. Buy an HP L28500 (104") and receive $10,000.00 cash back mail-in rebate from HP for the main controller board from an elgible 54" or greater aqueous or solvent printer/printer-cutter.

Find an authorized HP reseller and negotiate your best price for printer. Once installed, end user can file for additional $10K rebate.

BTW, KEV's $42K price for L28500 was a real steal. Reseller's price for said printer from HP distributor is close to $46K. It would appear that his HP reseller pretty much brokered the sale for the ink business.

Nice printers and now is certainly the time to get one. :)

Brandon708

Dave and Sue,

HP current latex promo (Sep 01-30).

1. Buy an HP L26500 (61") and receive $3,000.00 cash back mail-in rebate from HP for the main controller board from an elgible 42" or wider aqueous printer or a 30" or wider solvent printer/printer-cutter.

Find an authorized HP reseller and negotiate your best price for printer. Once installed, end user can file for additional $3K rebate.

2. Buy an HP L28500 (104") and receive $10,000.00 cash back mail-in rebate from HP for the main controller board from an elgible 54" or greater aqueous or solvent printer/printer-cutter.

Find an authorized HP reseller and negotiate your best price for printer. Once installed, end user can file for additional $10K rebate.

BTW, KEV's $42K price for L28500 was a real steal. Reseller's price for said printer from HP distributor is close to $46K. It would appear that his HP reseller pretty much brokered the sale for the ink business.

Nice printers and now is certainly the time to get one. :)

Great info. Thanks!

KevSign

So far this printer help us business can print banner 8' width either banner or canvas fabric from Josh very nice for backdrop, we are wide open more business coming with larger direct print fabric. I would love to research more fabric able to print this L28. Also print good with matte banner, gloss banner some time coating problem (try with 3 vendors but some roll cannot print). Did not print any adhesive yet, we still have L25500 still good and print strong.

But we are not worry much because just trade-in Mutoh 1624 (problem after problem) with local dealer and get Roland ProII 1054" another 8ft for cheap market banner and backup printer some time either of these down or busy.

Next machine is HP FB500 found local sign shop $60,000 if going right, we may get this too. Hope it happen.

Let me know if need more input.

Robert Gruner

Kev

FB500 for $60K? If you don't buy it NOW, you are crazy dude! It might be the best solution for production flat stock printing at close to $100K. :)

Suz

Kev, I got some great samples recently of fabrics that will run in the 60" wide printer, and the swatches included information on what could also be run in the Grand Format, like what you have now. That is Grand format, right? I'll pm you with info from the Company that sent it when I have more time! I'm in the middle of a couple big things right now and have plans with Grandkids all weekend. I would like to try some of the fabric samples myself, from swatchbooks plan to order some larger pieces, but not entire rolls until I know what runs good in my printer.

Good luck with your new baby! Good for you.