• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 Printing on Opti Solv 18oz Banner- Stretching?

Cmiller01

Printer
Hi everyone,
LOVE our new banner material, it prints gorgeous! However, I have noticed that the second side print seems to be "stretching" about an 1" by the time it is done printing the second side. Is this a heat issue? I am tentative to turn the heat back because it is printing so nicely. It is pretty much on when it starts ( off maybe 1/8" to 1/4" if that) but by the time it gets to the end its off an inch or so. Anyone else have this issue? I am going to try squishing my reverse side print maybe 3/4" to see if that works better.
The banners are only 78" long.

MikePro

stretching?
maybe feed calibration?

i've been having slight issues across the board with varying degrees of inconsistancies of length, but more in the range of 1/8" over 6ft

Cmiller01

Printer
Wouldn't there be banding if it was a feed calibration issue? The material feels very warm when it comes off so im thinking the material is stretching. I just never saw it to this degree. I emailed our vendor/tech to see what he thinks.