• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L26500 Stops Printing During Job 63:05

AKProbeGT

I'm having issues with my HP L26500 printer. We've had this printer for a couple months now with no issues till today. I keep getting 63:05, Job canceled for lack of data received from the RIP. If problem persists, check configuration of RIP computer. Can anyone recommend what to look into? It keeps quitting jobs right near the end. Usually I can resend them and they print ok. We are using Onyx RIP and the computer was brand new from Advantage Sign Supply right before we bought the printer. I've changed nothing in the settings.

mattready

heres what my manual says....

SE Code: 63:05 - The raster data does not arrive quick enough
Problem Description:
The raster data of the job is not arriving quick enough to assure correct printing conditions.
Corrective Action:
• Check that a 1 Gigabit Ethernet Card is being used, make sure it is correctly installed. If necessary,
replace the Gigabit Ethernet Card. Do not printer via a hub, as the communication is not quick
enough.
• Check the RIP for any error messages. Check that the computer with the RIP application is
functioning correctly. Check the HDD is not full, does the computer need to be defragmented etc.
• Check the customer is printing from a computer with the minimum system requirements, check the RIP
documentation for details
• As a workaround the customer could reduce the resolution of the job, or print the job as mulitple
files.

I would check your cable that connects the RIP to the printer...look for fraying or loose connections. Try a brand new ethernet cable. You may also want to run a system utility like IOBIT Advance System Care (free) to clean up and optimize the RIP station

chafro

Connection problem.

I had that problem and fixed by changing the switch for the Ethernet since I have 2 printers on the same CPU. Also restart your CPU if you haven't.

dypinc

I'm having issues with my HP L26500 printer. We've had this printer for a couple months now with no issues till today. I keep getting 63:05, Job canceled for lack of data received from the RIP. If problem persists, check configuration of RIP computer. Can anyone recommend what to look into? It keeps quitting jobs right near the end. Usually I can resend them and they print ok. We are using Onyx RIP and the computer was brand new from Advantage Sign Supply right before we bought the printer. I've changed nothing in the settings.

Might be that particular job can not rasterize the data fast enough for the print spool. Check to see that the RIP is not sending data to the printer at the same time as it is ripping. There should a be a RIP setting for that.

ProColorGraphics

heres what my manual says....

SE Code: 63:05 - The raster data does not arrive quick enough
Problem Description:
The raster data of the job is not arriving quick enough to assure correct printing conditions.
Corrective Action:
• Check that a 1 Gigabit Ethernet Card is being used, make sure it is correctly installed. If necessary,
replace the Gigabit Ethernet Card. Do not printer via a hub, as the communication is not quick
enough.
• Check the RIP for any error messages. Check that the computer with the RIP application is
functioning correctly. Check the HDD is not full, does the computer need to be defragmented etc.
• Check the customer is printing from a computer with the minimum system requirements, check the RIP
documentation for details
• As a workaround the customer could reduce the resolution of the job, or print the job as mulitple
files.

I would check your cable that connects the RIP to the printer...look for fraying or loose connections. Try a brand new ethernet cable. You may also want to run a system utility like IOBIT Advance System Care (free) to clean up and optimize the RIP station

I have mine going through a hub without any problems. I just made sure I got a hub and a router with gigabit ports on it.

JoeBoomer

Add 2nd ethernet port

I had the same issue on my l25500. I installed a 2nd ethernet port on the RIP computer and ran the connection DIRECTLY from the RIP to the printer. That fixed the problem for me. Too much congestion on the network was causing the connection between the printer and rip to timeout and/or drop packets, etc.

Solution: Add 2nd network card to your RIP and run cable directly from printer to RIP.