• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L360 and printing on chrome vinyl...is it possible?

JERHEMI

Please check out the attached pic and let me know if this is possible to accomplish on the L360. If so, what chrome vinyl and what settings should I use? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_5202.JPG
    IMG_5202.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 114

jfiscus

Rap Master
Looks like an Edge print on Smooth Silver, no idea of a chrome that would print similar on a latex, there looks to be some transparency showing through on the teal & orange area.

qmr55

I have yet to find any vinyl I can't print on the 360. With correct heat settings and profiling you can almost print on anything.

Davo

Absolutely possible, with the right colour settings we printed 'Golden tickets' WIlly Wonka style very similar to a gold vinyl with chrome accents.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Your colors will be terrible, other than black, on a non-white vinyl. I would print on white, contour cut and then apply to the chrome.

ProColorGraphics

I would be interested to know the settings. Whenever I have tried to print on chrome, it has always turned it a dull silver form the heat. When I tried turning the heat down, the ink just ran. I haven't had luck, but it others have, I would say it can be done. Just need the right settings.