• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L360 Media Hold Down Vacuum

Andriy

Hi All,

It happened out of nowhere with media still loaded but my media hold down vacuum just decided to stop running and printer doesn't seem to know that as no errors are up.
When I go to load or move the media, they just don't go on even if the printer says it's turning on the fans/vacuum.
I called the tech but they won't arrive until tomorrow so I was wondering if there's anything that I could play with in the settings.
I also seemed to have an issue with cutting the media. I had to do it twice for it to actually cut it, first time it kind of just glides over it with the motion but no knife, second time it advances far more and then cuts. This all happened at once.

Any information is appreciated!

Andriy

Quick update is that I seemed to have gotten it to work by going back and forth with some different media but it's still very weak and if I load something thicker in, the suction just isn't strong enough to hold it down. If there's a general setting of adjusting the vacuums that might have glitched then I could test it out..