• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L370 cool down between jobs?

Tldr

We just got a new 370 after a breakdown on our Epson gs6000. Is there a setting to stop it from cooling down between each file? It seems like a waste of power and time to cool the heater down only to heat right back up to the same temp it was just at. Understandable when changing medias or nothing queued up behind it but when running the same job back to back to back it just doesn't make sense. Does anyone know of a way to change this?
Appreciate the help.

Jonas

Funny, I just used this last night on a large wall mural. On the individual substrate profile, there is a checkbox called "Long Run Consistency Mode", uncheck that and it should stop.

Tldr

Funny, I just used this last night on a large wall mural. On the individual substrate profile, there is a checkbox called "Long Run Consistency Mode", uncheck that and it should stop.

We have used this with it both on and off. It does speed up the time between files but it still cools down before heading back up. Long run consistency is just to maintain color consistency. Nothing to do with the heater inefficiency.