• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ladies........CHOCOLATE questions.

skyhigh

So whats your thoughts on this printer????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIFi8but3Vw&feature=related

Another thing that's been on my mind....
I've been seeing commercials for the new Hershey "Air Delight"
http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products/hersheys-air-delight-bar/air-delight.aspx

I mean, come on now...... they are selling you chocolate with AIR BUBBLES inside???? So, how delightful is buying a chocolate bar that only contains 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 air???? They probably charge you more for the delightful air bubbles.

This MUST be a test to see just how stupid the consumer is!!!

AIR HEADS!!!!!

ChicagoGraphics

I don't know about that printer, but I sure could use a monitor of that size.

As to the chocolate with the air bubbles in it there's one I buy from a world market it's imported from poland, it just melts in your mouth it's relly good, almost reminds me of that chocolate from years ago called Icecube.

Plus i'm not a big chocolate eater

genericname

Wait, you guys don't get Aero in the states? I hate their new marketing, but that's one of the best straight-up candy bars that there is. Super simple, and no filler junk like nougat added to it.

skyhigh

never heard of Aero here in PA gen.

Being this is my thread, I'm gonna feel free to vent, no matter how crazy I may sound.

Second, on my list of "pet peeve" chocolate complaints (first being the chocolate company selling me AIR), is .....NOUGAT.

What the heck is nougat? Such a silly word.

:rolleyes:

Marlene

Wait, you guys don't get Aero in the states?

I was happy to see we were going to have our own version of an Aero bar down here! the air makes it less solid without having it be a mushy soft chocolate. it works nicley.

Suz

CHOCOLATE - You know how to get my attention! I like chocolate just about any way I can get it, and if it contains half air, well then, I have less calories! But I still have the satisfaction of eating a whole candy bar. I'm for it!

About the chocolate printer, that is cool too! What if I had gift business that offered chocolate and I wanted to make lots of custom chocolate creations. Then that chocolate machine would be exactly what I needed. Oh, and why not offer the stuff with 50% air too?

Sometimes when I need chocolate, the whole world stops until I get some. Then life can continue and stuff can get done. LOL.

I'm for it! Really!!! :)

Mike F

Another thing that's been on my mind....
I've been seeing commercials for the new Hershey "Air Delight"
http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products/hersheys-air-delight-bar/air-delight.aspx

I mean, come on now...... they are selling you chocolate with AIR BUBBLES inside???? So, how delightful is buying a chocolate bar that only contains 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 air???? They probably charge you more for the delightful air bubbles.

This MUST be a test to see just how stupid the consumer is!!!

Check the nutrition facts compared to a regular Hershey's bar.

Herhey's Air Delight

Regular Hershey's bar

Only weighs 3g less and only 10 less calories, and it looks like those 3 grams and the calories from them come out of the fat and sugar content. Technically it's just "healthier", still plenty of chocolate.

Also, all this talk of chocolate... you got the munchies or somethin'?

GypsyGraphics

i'm with Suz!!! :tongue: :loveya:

i recently discovered the most heavenly combination, in yummy dreamy goodness....

Milky Way and strong HOT tea! i mean seriously... it's so good i only have it when no one else is around.

Suz

I'll have what GG's havi'n!!! OOOh lah lah, that sounds soooooo good!!! Love Milky Ways and strong Tea, yum! You would probably like Chai tea GG!

skyhigh

i'm with Suz!!! :tongue: :loveya:

i recently discovered the most heavenly combination, in yummy dreamy goodness....

Milky Way and strong HOT tea! i mean seriously... it's so good i only have it when no one else is around.

Milky Way and tea..... or will coffee do? Are we talking a "taste sensation" or is it more the hot beverage?

If you're talking "taste sensation", then try coffee and anything with lots of mustard on it (preferably a bologna sandwich). Something about the coffee and mustard go well together.

I know I know....

GypsyGraphics

I'll have what GG's havi'n!!! OOOh lah lah, that sounds soooooo good!!! Love Milky Ways and strong Tea, yum! You would probably like Chai tea GG!
i do, i do, i really do!

HEY... I THINK I FINALLY FOUND A DRINKING BUDDY!!! :loveya:

Milky Way and tea..... or will coffee do? Are we talking a "taste sensation" or is it more the hot beverage?

If you're talking "taste sensation", then try coffee and anything with lots of mustard on it (preferably a bologna sandwich). Something about the coffee and mustard go well together.

I know I know....

not mixing the two for a hot beverage.
taste sensation... YES... but it's more than that... something about the chocolate and caramel being melted in your mouth by the tea... well.. well... just try and lemme know what you think. i suppose if you like coffee, it would have the same effect. but if it doesn't make you feel like you died and went to heaven... go with the proven heavenly combination and use tea.