• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminate Contamination...?

r2prints

Forgive me if this is the wrong section to be posting.

Just got this shipment of laminate from Substance. It's their Ultracurve 1500 (15mil)

I didn't notice these markings until a few feet in. They seem to be consistent about every 4 inches on the left half of the material. This is fresh out of the box. Thinking it was just on the first few revolutions of laminate, I ran it a little longer. I have ran about 20 feet of it and the marks are still showing up. They are indeed within the laminate.

Anyone experience this before? Substance is pretty good with returns and whatnot but that will set me behind a few.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 145

r2prints

Substance has already reached out to me due to this post. Top notch customer service from a business that truly stands behind their customers and products. What more could you ask for? Thank you Matt from Substance Inc!