• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminate Marks Question / Help!

ZsVinylInc

Hey Everyone I have a question / problem I need help with. I just laminated some IJ 180C with some 8518 laminate and once we were done we noticed all of these marks all over it. I can't figure out if they are in the laminate itself or the adhesive. Has anyone experienced this before? Any advice / Solutions? And of course it happens when we are just finishing out our only roll of 8518 and we need to get this job out the door tomorrow. I have attached a photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Big Z

Attachments

• Laminate Marks.jpg
    Laminate Marks.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 162

ZsVinylInc

Have you tried heat? I've had some hazing on lams before and the heat from the laminator and/or heat gun usually helps....
Good luck!
Pat

Pat,

I thought about that. It is getting colder here in the NE States and I need to put it on a trailer that is out doors...even though it is only lettering and not a wrap I was going to post heat it some to help it adhere better. I was not sure if there was anything else I could do now besides heat. Just was looking for suggestions / solutions. Once again I appreciate your advice and expert knowledge.