• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminate on metal signs

CMI

I've got a quote request for some 12x18 .040 painted aluminum signs that the customer also is requesting "UV Gloss Laminate". I've printed the signs before on our flatbed, but we're new to the laminating end of things, so I was wondering what might be commonly used here at a reasonable price. (I've seen some anti-graffiti laminates that are really pricey and I don't think that's what he's looking for)
I'd appreciate any help someone could give me.

HulkSmash

I've got a quote request for some 12x18 .040 painted aluminum signs that the customer also is requesting "UV Gloss Laminate". I've printed the signs before on our flatbed, but we're new to the laminating end of things, so I was wondering what might be commonly used here at a reasonable price. (I've seen some anti-graffiti laminates that are really pricey and I don't think that's what he's looking for)
I'd appreciate any help someone could give me.

When i used a flatbed back in the day we sprayed all of the outdoor signage we did in automotive clear. The signs looked super sexy

CMI

Thanks to all

I'm glad I asked the question here, because I never would have thought to have looked at a liquid laminate. Even if I don't get this job, I'm going to order a small can and practice with it.

Thanks to all for the quick and helpful responses!!