• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator Help

f3rri

Never heard of it

I Caution you about some of the off brand equipment. As everything else us consumers buy...down the road when your warranty is out, parts may be cumbersome to find. I reccomend spending a few extra bucks and get a brand name.

We just brought seal aboard vs importing and rebranding ones from China like some of these mail order sign catalogs do. We decided with a consesus of our clients that they want reliability and something that if they choose sell and go bigger they they can quickly unload without taking a financial loss. I personally think the GBCs are outstanding. Unfortunately only drug cartel's and large shops can afford them. When it came down to a second choice we looked at Seal and Royal Soverign. We decided to stick to the Seal brand. Strong name (Neschen film owned), ease of use, variety of both hot and cold machines. In fact I recently set up a shop with 2 laminators this week. I got them a larger liquid laminator for the 4x8 large signs and banners and then convinced them to get a smaller unit for vehicle graphics. This saves them from going through all that cold lam. material where as the liq. is cheaper.
If you need a quote or info feel free to give me a call and I can help provide a buget minded workhorse for you.

-Chris Ferri
Ferri Design + Construct