• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator question - please advise.

Rage Wraps

Hey guys I am looking to buy my first laminator and I have a few questions. First has anyone ever used this product and if so what can I expect.

http://www.bestdgi.com/?gclid=CMqB-Ou8_60CFUHCKgodrDnptA

Second tell me what you have used and tell me what you like about it.
I am for the time being tight on space so if something has a take-up reel for the laminated material itself that would be a big plus. Also if you have any recommendations to buy used equipment please point me in that direction.

Thanks again, Phil

the graphics co

GBC makes some good entry level machines, the newer models have a take up reel. They are also located just over the IL border in pleasant prairie wisconsin and if you are ever in a pinch you can drive up there for some materials or kraft paper or whatever you need. And their techs are quick to come out and address any issues.

Sticky Signs

It warms up the adhesive for a better bond and helps with silvering.
If you have it in your budget, check out Seal laminators.
I'm very happy with my Royal Sovereign laminator. It wasn't very expensive and does not have heat assist but it works pretty good for me.