• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator Sealeze 52H Please Help.

I have a Sealeze 52H single side heated laminator. The roller is only moving in reverse no matter if I change the direction or anything. If I bypass everything and apply power to the rollers it will spin forward. I am hoping somebody on here has a wiring diagram or can help me with my issue. As it is I cannot use my laminator now.

Nobody has some info on this laminator. All I can find is a owner's manual online and it has no wiring pictures or pictures for that matter.

AF

Band-aid fix would be to wire it so reverse is now forward. I don't trust electrical issues, they can be deadly. Have you reached out to the manufacturer, they still exist? Perhaps posting a photo of the electrical guts will get a response.

Band-aid fix would be to wire it so reverse is now forward. I don't trust electrical issues, they can be deadly. Have you reached out to the manufacturer, they still exist? Perhaps posting a photo of the electrical guts will get a response.

I hate electrical issues also. I could do that but I still want to use the reverse occasionally. I don't think the mfg is still around.

I have attached a picture of the area in question. Please let me know if you can help.

Attachments

• IMAG6498.jpg
    IMAG6498.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 158
I have exhausted every last avenue. The company that used to make them is gone. The company that bought them has one guy that still deals with these machines. He has no info except for what I was able to find on the internet. This is my last shot. Does anybody know anything about the Sealeze 52H

AF

Assuming you are not experienced with electronic circuits, see if you can get help from friend who is an electrical engineer. If you don't know any electrical engineers, ask around and maybe offer a reasonable monetary compensation for that person helping you find the faulty part. It is probably something cheap to fix, once you can find the culprit.

Pacific Sign

Would it be possible for you to wire a second foot pedal?

You mentioned that it would spin forward when you bypassed everything.
Maybe you can have a dedicated foot pedal that bypasses everything and just wires in to the motor itself.

Just a thought.

Have you check all the fuses ?

I have checked all fuses and resistors but I think it's an issue with one of the controllers but I dont' know how to check.

Would it be possible for you to wire a second foot pedal?

You mentioned that it would spin forward when you bypassed everything.
Maybe you can have a dedicated foot pedal that bypasses everything and just wires in to the motor itself.

Just a thought.

It's a thought I might just try it if I can't figure anything else.