• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminator seems to be dead, suggestions? Artic Titan 1064wfc

VicoDrive

We are using an Artic Titan 1064wfc laminator. Not to familiar with this machine other than laminating with it. We turned it on, it was doing random beeps like when you put your fingers in front of the laser but the laser was clear. It eventually stopped. While I was lining up everything, it started to roll slowly on its own without stopping. I ran to the back of it and turned it off. I cleared out my art and turned it back on, I got a couple beeps again then the lights went out on the machine. We have tried turning it off and on, trying different plugs, different sockets, and nothing seems to be getting this to work again.

We looked all over it for maybe a master reset button or internal breaker and nothing. We did get it to come on again and beeped a few times before going dead again though. Any thoughts on why its doing this or how to fix it?