• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lapidary 333 and corel

high impact

Does anybody know if lapidary comes with corel 10?

I did a sign a few years ago and used lapidary, now we are needing to do some more work and I can't find my font...

obviously I've changed computers a couple of times since.

I thought for sure it came with my corel but I can't find it. Did I not load corel correctly? I loaded the extra fonts that came with it on cd 3 but can't find the fonts on the install cd1.

Am I going crazy?? never mind that question...my wife says "yes"!

But I am still looking for that font...where's it hiding? :help:

signage

High Impact I have corel 12 and Lapidary333 is on my system so I think that is were it came from.

high impact

I hope someone can advise me concerning if I'm missing something with my corel install. My install cd says fonts on it but I can't find them because the install wizard starts right away.

I will use the Perpetua font because it is very close to lapidary 333 for proofing purposes for my meeting tomorrow. But really would like to know what I am doing wrong...if someone can help.

Thanks a million.