Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lapidary 333 and corel

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by high impact, Feb 19, 2007.

1. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

Does anybody know if lapidary comes with corel 10?

I did a sign a few years ago and used lapidary, now we are needing to do some more work and I can't find my font...

obviously I've changed computers a couple of times since.

I thought for sure it came with my corel but I can't find it. Did I not load corel correctly? I loaded the extra fonts that came with it on cd 3 but can't find the fonts on the install cd1.

Am I going crazy?? never mind that question...my wife says "yes"!

But I am still looking for that font...where's it hiding? :help:

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    High Impact I have corel 12 and Lapidary333 is on my system so I think that is were it came from.

3. high impact

I hope someone can advise me concerning if I'm missing something with my corel install. My install cd says fonts on it but I can't find them because the install wizard starts right away.

I will use the Perpetua font because it is very close to lapidary 333 for proofing purposes for my meeting tomorrow. But really would like to know what I am doing wrong...if someone can help.

Thanks a million.

4. scott pagan

scott pagan Member

Feb 4, 2004
    charlotte nc
    you can right-click the CD Drive and "Explore" the disc to the fonts folder, to bypass the auto run installer.

5. thewood

thewood Very Active Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Tennessee
    That's right. You beat me to it, Scott!

6. high impact

Thanks Everybody!!!