• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

large backlit for a backdrop but curved?

mrbid

Not sure how to do this let alone where I could go to get it made.

clients idea for a back drop behind reception area he said he like a large CURVED backlit

never anything specific yet. but I think he wants something 5' to 10' tall by 8'to 14' wide.

Is this possible and how
and who can help.

skyhigh

sounds like a fun project.

I believe one of our members here does just this type of work. Can't remember who, but perhaps a "bump" will help keep this in view.

MikePro

Flex-face (canvas) clip-mounted to custom-built aluminum frame (curve) capped over LED/Flourescant lighting mounted to the wall (illumination).

verify your client's budget, gonna cost em a couple grand.
can always offer a wall mural with indirect lighting options, as well.

10sacer

Or fabric with silicone bead sewn in and inserted into preformed curved structure with channel for bead to sit in

rjssigns

Bulk Lexan on a roll. Cut your piece(s). Either direct flatbed print then back-spray translucent white. Or print on back-lit vinyl and apply to face. Or reverse print on clear apply to second surface then lam with trans white. Last option is very durable.
Will be super rigid and hold a nice curve without too much effort.

MikePro

+1 lexan, i like that better than flex face AND its less of a headache for same style of framing.

visual800

Best thing I can think of is some radiused aluminum framing wrapped in aluminum with a lexan face, led lit.