• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

large format digital printers are obsolete

grafxxx

are you kidding.... they will spend more in ink. i can do that too. it's called the tiled button.. lol

Baz

"The idea behind this software is the same as billboard companies use to produce those very expensive and huge billboards seen along our roads but MUCH easier and cheaper!"

Oh yeah baby!!! :Big Laugh

Craig Sjoquist

Your other option was to go to an overpriced graphic artist/printer who could create them for you <<<< nice comment I read in there

Merry Christmas

Molson

Well I wanted to get into large format printing it says you can do signs noone would tell a lie on e-bay, im in I just happen to have a spare 10

Typestries

Wow, that's so revolutionary! I was printing out and tiling pieces for comps back when, 1992 maybe? Off my Mac IIsi no less. Monochrome printer and monitor, too. It's such an amazing piece of software we conned a stupid "IT person" at the school district to spec it and they bought a gazillion copies. No, wait, I am that IT guy...oops!