• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Frosted Plexi

Kat Gilland

Does anyone know of a decent vendor, that ships or delivers to the Memphis TN area, and carries extended sizes of frosted plexi glass? I have been using P95 Acrylic for our signs but am in need of much larger pieces, upwards of 12 maybe 14 feet. It seems to only come in 8ft lengths.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Probably not gonna find that anywhere. 4'x8' is the max any supplier will have. What is the application of this that you need 12' - 14'?

IDB Signs

I asked our vendor in Nashville and they said the largest they keep in stock is 48 x 96, but that they could get a 60 x 120.

Kat Gilland

Probably not gonna find that anywhere. 4'x8' is the max any supplier will have. What is the application of this that you need 12' - 14'?
They are large (almost mural like) signs for the main plaza of the University. My smaller versions are about 60 inch, frosted plexi panels that are mounted with standoffs. I thought if I can find something that has the same frosted plexi look, I could use a frame instead if it's thinner

IDB Signs

Not a problem! When I emailed my rep this morning, I specifically mentioned the P95 and that was his response, so I'm sure they can help!

Just gonna have to do a full run of 50 sheets most likely to get this made. We run tons of LDPE and we buy 60x120 sheets but we can only get them if we do a full pallet order.