Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large Frosted Plexi

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Kat Gilland, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Kat Gilland

Kat Gilland New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Memphis TN
    Does anyone know of a decent vendor, that ships or delivers to the Memphis TN area, and carries extended sizes of frosted plexi glass? I have been using P95 Acrylic for our signs but am in need of much larger pieces, upwards of 12 maybe 14 feet. It seems to only come in 8ft lengths.

2. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    Probably not gonna find that anywhere. 4'x8' is the max any supplier will have. What is the application of this that you need 12' - 14'?

3. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    I asked our vendor in Nashville and they said the largest they keep in stock is 48 x 96, but that they could get a 60 x 120.

4. Kat Gilland

Kat Gilland New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Memphis TN
    They are large (almost mural like) signs for the main plaza of the University. My smaller versions are about 60 inch, frosted plexi panels that are mounted with standoffs. I thought if I can find something that has the same frosted plexi look, I could use a frame instead if it's thinner

5. Kat Gilland

Kat Gilland New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Memphis TN
    Who is the vendor?

6. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Advanced Plastics Inc.

7. Kat Gilland

Kat Gilland New Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Memphis TN
    Thank you. I'll contact them, maybe they have something that will have the same frosted look.

8. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Not a problem! When I emailed my rep this morning, I specifically mentioned the P95 and that was his response, so I'm sure they can help!

9. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    Just gonna have to do a full run of 50 sheets most likely to get this made. We run tons of LDPE and we buy 60x120 sheets but we can only get them if we do a full pallet order.

10. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    A and C Plastics
    Laird Plastics
    Piedmont
    Polymershapes

11. jtiii

jtiii Member

Nov 19, 2008
    SW Michigan
    Worst case - can you buy clear acrylic and apply frosted vinyl?