• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

large lighted sign material

signpress

I have been in the sign business for several years now, we have done a lot of cut letter style sign and vehicle marking. Over the years we have done several lighted signs both painted and premium style cut graphics applied. I recently received a call from a company to replace a lighted sign though when we went to take a look at the sign we realized it is not a lexan style sign. The sign itself if a type of stretched fabric/banner material/canvas, i am not familiar with this type of lighted sign material and would like to do some research before replacing it with standard lexan as the framing is already there for the banner style.
Anyone know what type of material this is and can assist with any pointers on removal and installation, paint or vinyl that works well with this style material. Or should anyone have any good pointers as all will be appreciated.

Billct2

it's called a flex face. The types of fasteners/tensioners vary by manufacturer. You can use white material and letter with translucent vinyl.

signpress

it's called a flex face. The types of fasteners/tensioners vary by manufacturer. You can use white material and letter with translucent vinyl.

thanks billct2
i will get to looking that up, i think we have a manufacturer close by that can provide me with this already colored ready to go