• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Large pylon sign

henryz

Hello everyone, just wanted to share a few pictures of a project we are doing, these letters have individual led pixels approx 8ft for B, If you ever need help with such a project please hit me up. The total height of this sign is over 100ft.

Henry Z.

Pylon image.jpg
20181011_072405.jpg
20181011_072128.jpg
Pylon image.jpg 20181011_072405.jpg 20181011_072128.jpg

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I've always been a fan of your companies work. I got to tour the shop about 15 years ago... very impressive then, I can only imagine how much better it is now. I remember being a snot-nosed production designer talking to designers who worked there, it was a goal to work at a shop like that. I ended up going into environmental graphics, but am still good friends with a former designer. The attention to detail that he learned there, then showed me, taught me a lot...

henryz

I've always been a fan of your companies work. I got to tour the shop about 15 years ago... very impressive then, I can only imagine how much better it is now. I remember being a snot-nosed production designer talking to designers who worked there, it was a goal to work at a shop like that. I ended up going into environmental graphics, but am still good friends with a former designer. The attention to detail that he learned there, then showed me, taught me a lot...
Great to hear that, We have been improving as time goes. You are welcome to stop by anytime you are in town.

Henry Z.