• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large Run Banner Prices

rdm01

First off, I know that we don't like to talk cost or wholesale prices in open forums so I will refrain from that and would like it if others did as well.

I just wanted to know pricing on a large run of 3' x 6' banners, hemmed with grommets in all corners and one in the top middle. We are doing 80 of these, all the same file, heavy ink coverage. I want to know if I am totally off base before submitting my quote and would like to know where other shops would be.

rdm01

Sorry, we use 13 oz. banner. $37 per piece is what someone here wants to quoted at. My feeling is it should be closer to $48 per piece.

TheSnowman

Yea, 365 will beat it...but not by leaps and bounds. You could make a little...I assume you are selling this job. Don't leave money on the table though. I at least double everything that I sub to 365.

royster13

Sorry, we use 13 oz. banner. $37 per piece is what someone here wants to quoted at. My feeling is it should be closer to $48 per piece.

If you buy right, you could sell at 37.00 each and make a very nice margin....Not quite "keystone" but close....

Pat Whatley

80 banners, fully heat welded seams and grommets, full face printing....I'd retail them at $37 each in a heartbeat. Sub them out, never have to touch them and laugh all the way to the bank. Bulk orders like that used to be my bread and butter until the current economic climate slowed down the advertising budget of a lot of my bigger customers.

Signs 365

Thanks for the recommendation guys! RDM...shoot me a PM I can kill that price by more than you probly thought and have it out in a day. Thanks!