Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Large Sign Needed

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Stacey K, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Stacey K

Stacey K I like making signs

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    I have a sign that needs to be replaced that is larger than I normally make. Size 4'11"x11'. The original artwork was on a white background...not an issue. Now, they've changed the background to dark blue. I'm looking for either a print that is large enough to cover the sign board or someone who can print directly to a sign board and ship to me in WI. The old sign was direct print to the signboard. My usual vendors for printed vinyl don't go larger than 52" high. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you!

Tags:
  2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    panel it

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    We've done many of these. I wouldn't panel it, if I didn't absolutely have to, but it will be tricky to lay down. It might be to your advantage to have it printed on air egress vinyl.

4. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

We could have a sheet of Lexan cut to this size and print on it for you. 888-509-7446 ask for James.

• Like Like x 1