• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Large Sign Needed

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have a sign that needs to be replaced that is larger than I normally make. Size 4'11"x11'. The original artwork was on a white background...not an issue. Now, they've changed the background to dark blue. I'm looking for either a print that is large enough to cover the sign board or someone who can print directly to a sign board and ship to me in WI. The old sign was direct print to the signboard. My usual vendors for printed vinyl don't go larger than 52" high. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I have a sign that needs to be replaced that is larger than I normally make. Size 4'11"x11'. The original artwork was on a white background...not an issue. Now, they've changed the background to dark blue. I'm looking for either a print that is large enough to cover the sign board or someone who can print directly to a sign board and ship to me in WI. The old sign was direct print to the signboard. My usual vendors for printed vinyl don't go larger than 52" high. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you!
panel it

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We've done many of these. I wouldn't panel it, if I didn't absolutely have to, but it will be tricky to lay down. It might be to your advantage to have it printed on air egress vinyl.