Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

large substrates

Discussion in 'Materials' started by JustinTime, Feb 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. JustinTime

JustinTime New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Hello everyone.

I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good distributor for some larger substrate sizes. I need a plastic face for a rounded rectangle store sign. The dimensions are approx 4x12 ft. It will be back lit in an already erected box on the elevated wall of a department store face.

I'll be able to supply much more details on the substrates needed within the next few days, but I wanted to touch base with you guys and see if anyone knows a good large size substrate vendor I could use.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
    Justin.

Tags:
  2. Freese

Freese Member

Jan 12, 2011
    I am not well versed on material, but I know whenever I had a question I contacted my local Grimco sales person, and they have been overly helpful.

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Grimco....white polycarbonate....they cut it off giant rolls so the 12' won't be a problem.

4. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Ditto,

Your local sign supplier should have it.

5. thewvsignguy

thewvsignguy Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Grantsville, MD
    what part of WV are you located?