• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Larger then normal canvas prints

JoshLoring

Hi all! I've done a lot of canvases in my time and always innovating. Today I re-engineered my frame building for large canvases and managed to make a frame that avoids folding the corners, staples and any hand stretching. These were 7'x3.5' digital canvases and they are drum tight. I might tramponline on them. It's pretty easy to do on small canvas... But this works great for oversized ones.

If anyone might be interested, I have to make more tomorrow and I'll take some pictures of the process for a tutorial makeup in the premium section.

PromoGuyTy

Very Interested

by coincidence, just printed 4 prints on canvas this weekend, and built frames as a personal art project...

Very interested in your methods/photos!

JoshLoring

Thanks guys. I took tons of pics of the canvas provess. Now... To find time to write the tutorial is another story!
Here's a not not so great iPhone pic took of 5 out of five or the big canvases made this weekend. (standing sideways on wall)

Attachments

• image-2775387119.png
    image-2775387119.png
    689.4 KB · Views: 62