• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Larkscale error??

Sante230

I have never seen this error before and nothing comes up with I google it. "Larkscale" is all that the machine says.

CE5000-60
Flexi pro cloud

I feel like my graphtec has a virus or something. I am contour cutting decals and its no longer reading the registration marks. The media is laminated but I have run hundred of these same decals already without issues and now it won't do anymore. Plenty of room between the rollers. 1" Crop marks .05 thick. Some times it will miss the mark so I hit pause and move it to the mark and it picks it up first time every time but now when I hit pause the head stops for a second then moves to the right about an inch. Then when I scroll the media, to align it with the crop mark, it jumps back to the left an inch and then as soon as I let off of the scroll it jumps to the right an inch again.

I have restarted both the Graphtec and Flexi without any change.