Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laser Engraving Tutorials

Discussion in 'Dimensional Signs' started by All Signs Inc., Nov 24, 2009.

1. All Signs Inc.

All Signs Inc. Member

Jan 12, 2009
    I'm new to laser engraving and I'm looking for additional help. Are there any DVD's or on-line places that I can get help from????

Tags:
  2. V-ENGRAVE

V-ENGRAVE Member

You can check out Laserbits laser university.

Google: laserbits dot com.

3. newyork

newyork New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Try Epilog.com they have a very good library of projects and helpful hints. Also Laserbits is a great company to deal with. I always get my orders within a week. Good luck and welcome

4. Air Art Girl

Air Art Girl Very Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Both epilog.co and laserbits are great. Subscribe to the laser bits university for a month. You will not regret it if you are new.

5. V-ENGRAVE

V-ENGRAVE Member

Another option is to join laser related forums. Lots of helpful experts for all your needs. Just like here help is quickly on your way.

NOTE: NEVER leave your laser running unattended.
    Last week one guy posted pics of his burned out laser leaving it cutting acrylic for 3 minutes to answer natures call.

6. ladeno

ladeno New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Try engravingect dot org. This forum has help me alot. Nice people and very willing to help. A lot of catergories to find the info you need.

7. All Signs Inc.

All Signs Inc. Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Thanks to all. I'll check it out. That's alot of useful info and I really appreciate it.