• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LaserCut 5.3 - Need help!

Quix

Hello to all.
I recently got a chinese laser cutting system which came with a dongle key and an awfully home-burned-dvd copy of "LaserCut 5.3". The cutter is a Vivisiontech LC1290.
The manual promised a plugin for Corel (X3/X4), but in the DVD only the chinese language was available.
I visited the developer's site where I got a more detailed user's manual and a broken link for downloading the software.
All this is for asking you:
- Does anybody know where I can get the english version of this plugin?
- Can someone recommend me a better software to operate my machine? - I am aware that most chinese cutters use the same software.
Thank you for your help.

fixtureman

I think Laser cut is pretty much the same as laserworks You can go to automation Techmologies and click on the 60 watt laser and at the bottom of that page there is a manual that has the laserworks guide included. I tried to up load my manual but it fails.