• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last batch before I leave the trade.

James Chrimes

Getting out after 14 years. Have enjoyed the ride. Here is my last batch before I split.

Attachments

• 1456795_10201632911637139_1672906262_n.jpg
    1456795_10201632911637139_1672906262_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 218
  • RENT.jpg
    RENT.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20130922_122803.jpg
    IMG_20130922_122803.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 183
  • SANY1916.jpg
    SANY1916.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 169

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good luck in whatever you venture into next. Stop back from time to time and pay us a visit. :thumb:

JBusch260

Great work! That's a lot of talent. I hope you are able to use those skills in any future endeavor. Best of luck!

signmeup

Good luck on whatever you pursue next. I'm sure you'll be just as killer at it as you are with signs.

Adrian

rjpjr

Getting out after 14 years. Have enjoyed the ride. Here is my last batch before I split.
I have enjoyed seeing your work over the years and I am sorry to see you leave the trade.
If you apply yourself to your new path the way that you did with this one, you WILL do very well.
Good Luck!

James Chrimes

Thanks guys. Mosh I have to fess up that I worked with another person on the truck. I came up with the concept and flow. He finished the vector graphic and added the engine turn silver. I then added the lettering to the design printed and applied. Thanks. The other helper was Dale Averill of DA1 Designs out of Maine.

Billct2

Too bad Jim, you do some of the nicest work in that whole area. Glad to have met you and wish you well whatever you do.

Craig Sjoquist

You do good work ,,,why leave such a outstanding trade with good skills you have developed. ?

Is it related type of work or completely away & have a newly educated

Z SIGNS

Nice work.
It is kinda sad to see such wonderful talent leave.
The cityscape is going one notch down.
Good luck on your new venture.

James Chrimes

I am getting out due to stress. I will still do some work for my best customers. But will be out for a bit. Thanks everyone. I will still check in here every now and then.

Marlene

sorry to hear that you are getting out of the sign biz as you work is outstanding. always a sorry day to see a good sign maker pack it in

Jillbeans

Jim, this sucks (that you're leaving) but I completely understand and I don't blame you one bit.
Sad to see that talent be laid aside but it's what happens these days now that signs have become a mere commodity.
Love....Jill

hansman

Jim, this sucks (that you're leaving) but I completely understand and I don't blame you one bit.
Sad to see that talent be laid aside but it's what happens these days now that signs have become a mere commodity.
Love....Jill

Hi Jill,
I couldn't help but notice your comment above???

With the meltdown of the printing industry still fresh in my mind I guess I assumed it was a somewhat safe industry, at least until 3d printing, and digital paper get perfected.
Then again everywhere I turn I see flat screen's getting more affordable, even a good 'ol light box with a standard duratrans is becoming harder to find.